Canada Post Expedited Shipping
All orders will be sent via Canada Post Expedited Service. Customers should receive their orders within 1–7 business days.
We do our best to keep everything in stock, but in case of an out of stock item we will contact you with a time estimate or substitution suggestion.
The chart below outlines the shipping and handling charges that will be added to your invoice. All prices are in Canadian dollars.
Prices are subject to change, you will be notified by e-mail or telephone if your package does not apply for our regular shipping rates.
If you wish to have your order sent in two or more different shippements, you will be resposible for the shipping cost of tthe item(s).
This chart is for all orders sent within Canada using Canada Post Expedited Service. It outlines the shipping and handling charges that will be added to your invoice. All prices are in Canadian dollars.
All Canada Post Expedited shipments will need to be signed-for. Depending on the postal service in your location the package will either be delivered directly to your home, where you will sign, or a card will be left in your mail box informing you that a parcel is at the post office waiting for you to pickup.
$7 shipping in the Greater Moncton Area (Moncton, Dieppe, Riverview, Salisbury, Sackville, Memramcook, Dorchester)
Oversized, Overweight or Remote location Orders
Some items we stock are either too large or too heavy to ship using our standard shipping rate chart. These items are indicated over-size or over-weight in their description next to the item. These are the only items which are exempt from free freight. If you make an order that has an oversized item; that item will have an oversize charge and the remainder of your order will follow the standard shipping rate chart. Someone from our customer service will contact you with the new shipping price.
Any over-weight or over-size order containing numerous items may incur an additional charge. This can occur when the actual freight charge exceeds 10% of your order's value. In this case the actual freight charge may apply. A customer service representative will contact you if this occurs.
Shipping Return/Exchange/Damaged Items
- We hope that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If not and you would like to return or exchange a product you have 14 days for a return.
- After 30 days products can be returned for store credit only. Product must be unused and in a resalable condition.
- When receiving your order, count parcels and inspect the shipment for damage before signing the delivery receipt. If damage or shortage is apparent when you receive your shipment, please note it on the delivery receipt, when you sign. If you sign for an order that has obvious damage without making the shipping company aware, then you are accepting the product as is.
- If your order is damaged inside the box, please contact our customer service as soon as possible.
- If a product was ordered by error and you wish to return it, call customer service for more information The customer is responsible for the shipping charges on the return.
- There are no returns or exchanges on fine liners, markers, sprays, liquid latex, airbrush or airbrush parts, gift certificates, face paint, paper sheets, and any open or used products.